Saturday, December 24, 2011

Is anyone else displeased with the newer Pokemon games?

Gold/Silver/Crystal in my opinion were the best.





The subsequent games like Diamond/Pearl and Black/White are crap. I say this because of the bloody stupid crap like beauty pageants and the fact that all the damn Pokemon look like neopets.|||The nostalgia filter is strong with this one..





Where do I begin? The Sinnoh and Unova series has added way more to the games than G/S/C did and improved upon every aspect introduced in the 2nd generation. You know you don't have to partake in contest, musicals and the like, right? So don't ***** about them. And as for the pokemon designs 4th gen was much better than third, probably my favorites. The only reason people whine about 5th gen is because they are not used to them yet.





In any repect no one should take anything you have to say about pokemon seriously. Because you got out years ago and your opinion would of left the franchise dead nearly 10 years ago.|||Really man? There's something called INGNORING a feature of a game you don't like. Dude, have you ever ACTUALLY played in those contests? They don't force you to play them all the time (probably just a tutorial) and thehy don't affect the story, plus you don't have to do them, so why are you complaining? Sure the new Pokemon look wierd, but you can still get old Pokemon in them. Besides, the new games have more features like WiFi, so goodbye to that stupid cord for the Gameboy and Gameboy Color! HeartGold and SoulSilver are remakes of Gold/Silver/Crystal, how can you say those 3 are the best when HeartGold and SoulSilver are clearly superior to Gold/Silver/Crystal? All the old Pokemon you remember, same good stuff, plus the new stuff which you can choose to ignore. You're complaining for no reason.|||As much as I love the 3rd Gen. (the one I grew up with), and as much as I'm disappointed with the 4th gen., excluding HG and SS which were awesome, I would NEVER say that the new Pokemon RPGs are bad. The pokemon designs are a bit weird, yes, but you will get used to them very quickly. I mean, even though the designs for the new games were not exactly Pokemon-ish when you first see, I accepted almost all of them as designs of Pokemon, with the exceptions of say, the Kami trio, which were nothing but palette swaps and other minor alterations. And besides, even if the designs suck, there is no denying the new features in the game, specifically the online modes, which takes Pokemon to a whole other level.|||Seriously, for those contests, you don't necessarily have to win at them. I always ignore them and you can see me playing everyday.





Come on man, Black and White added a lot more features and you are simply not focusing on them. The Global Link, Random Matchups...





And the Pok茅mon, yes, SOME look a bit like they are not really Pok茅mon. But I think most of them do.|||I like all the versions for what they are,I learn to like them, I like white because its new pokemon and new adventures and I like pokemon games like that in general. theres no point in being displeased just play and have fun. learn to like it for what it is|||Really? This is Pokemon. You're a Pokemon Trainer. Pokemon fans love the new game. Sure, it's a little weird with all the new Pokemon, but I am very used to it.





I love Pokemon. Any age you are, you can still play. Any Pokemon game that is new, I get.|||Hmm... I remember Pokemon was cool when I was in Grade 2. I remember Pokemon Red. I had that game.





Beyond that I couldn't tell you.|||Why should I be displeased? Black/White are as good as or better than Red/Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment