Friday, December 16, 2011

Whats the best way and the cost to ship pokemon games ans cards on ebay?

I want to get rid of my old pokemon games and cards. For the cards I most likely will sell one to 5 at a time. And the games one to two. Can some one tell me how to send them and the price it will be.


Ps. Do I have to pay shipping and handling or is there a way the person who buys them can help with the charge. I'm only 16:)|||Sorry i am not here to answer,just gonna ask,shoot me a mail for cards and prices


atleast i'll be first buyer,i don't sell,i buy,i just expect it and feedback later.


but i do know you can charge the buyers for shipping,you pay it and they pay back,but if the cards are at a ridiculous price,then offer for free to attract customers.|||for each10 cars you have, +$1.00











eg. 380 cards = $3.80

No comments:

Post a Comment