Friday, December 16, 2011

Where can I find Pokemon games for gameboy advance?

I'm not a huge fan of pokemon so don't go on about how stupid and lame it is, I just think the games are kind of fun. :P But since I only have a gameboy advance and GA SP I can't find the games in stores easily. Does anyone know where I can find them in Australia new or used?


Thanks.|||I'm in the same boat, so to speak. I'm an older married woman (don't ask how old!) whose husband introduced the game, so don't feel foolish!


If you want to look in stores, check out Game Stop and Electronics Boutique, for starters, if they are available in Australia. If they don't have the titles you want, go online and try places such as eBay.com, Amazon.com, Half.com, and BarnesandNoble.com. I often use eBay and Amazon -- but be careful! Check out the seller's feedback ratings before you buy, and see what their return policy is! I recently bought a bunch of the old Pokemon GBA games from eBay and Amazon, and had problems with only one of the sellers.


If none of these fits the bill for you, go to www.google.com and type in "used GBA games Australia", or your specific city instead of the country.


HTH! Good luck!


~Eri|||Well, they still sell Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen at toystores such as ToysRUs and KB Toys. You can probably find them there. I don't live in Australia, but you can probably find it there. Used games can be found online at eBay or at Gamestop for 20% off the original price.|||gamestop my have the used ones here all the versions for sp





ruby


sapphire


emerald


leafgreen


firered


pokemon mystery dungeon rescume team red


pokemon pinball ruby and sapphire





IF YOU LIKE RED AND BLUE GET FIRERED OR LEAFGREEN THEY ARE REMAKES OF THOSE GAMES|||go to ebay.com or amazon.com they. you'll probably find it there. and i like the game too. it's way cool. but i haven't finished it :(|||go to 'Game' and 'Game Traders' they usually have classic gba games there|||ebay.com, cash convertaz and all thoughs second hand ones because they don't sell thoughz band new any more soorrry!|||ebay|||game sites

No comments:

Post a Comment