Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Do Action Replay pokemon work in the 5th generation games?

I want to know if pokemon gained through action replay are usable in the fifth generation pokemon games (White and Black) Because me and my friend have been argue about it for a while and he thinks he can use action replay pokemon online I say you can only use them in-game offline. So which is it?|||I believe you can only use them in-game offline. I don't know for sure, but I do know that having a hacked item on a legit Pokemon does not allow them to go online (such as any berries right now). Because hacked Pokemon are easier to find, I assume they would not be allowed.|||You can't use them online (only in-game offline), so you're right. Action replay works for Black %26amp; White, but you'll have to either connect it to your computer to update it or search for cheats online and input the game information and cheats manually.

No comments:

Post a Comment