Saturday, December 24, 2011

Where can I find pokemon games to download for the DS?

Where can I find pokemon games to download for the DS?





I am after


Diamond


Sapphire


Emerald


Ruby


Green





I've tried romulation.net and some similar rom sites, but everywhere I go they don't have the version I want, its a pay site, its been removed due to copyright or I download it and when I go to extract it in winrar the file is corrupt.





So can anyone point me to a site where any of these games are, and they know it works?|||visit coolrom.com .. there's a lot of pokemon games there.. just type it on the search bar..|||http://www.get-your-rom.com





I normaly use romulation and it's ok.. try this website, u tried it and it works okk!!





Good luck





Happy Playing|||game

No comments:

Post a Comment