Saturday, December 24, 2011

In the pokemon games, what region has the best starters?

I've played all the games (except for the old ones like gold, silver, yellow) and I just wanna know what region do most people think had the best starter pokemon.|||johto region had the best starters, typlosion is my fave from these starters.


the old games are rlly rlly awesome! crystal was my fave, you should play them you wont get bored haha.|||In my opinion, Hoenn. Blaziken with part fighting made it awesome, as did part ground for Swampert. And Sceptile was always a handful because it was so quick!





I have the fondest memories for Ruby and Sapphire, probably why I chose them. Obviously Venusaur, Blastoise and Charizard will always be 'the best.'|||Well I really liked the ruby/saphire ones, apart from that hideous Marshstomp... But my favorite would have to be the originals. Love all three, and not to mention Bulbasaur is my favorite pokemon in the game :)|||Heh I have viewed issues like this so many times on the site - maybe people should understand the answers by this time.|||Johto (GSC)





You should play the old games, it's cool to see how much pokemon has improved|||kanto (rby lgfr)

No comments:

Post a Comment