Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Will Pokemon games be rare in the future?

I have 6 Pokemon games and thinking about getting soul silver. Will this game be rare and expensive in the future so i don't open it and be rich later in life? My pokemon games are: Leaf green, Silver gameboy color, diamond,platinum,explorers of darkness and blue rescue team.|||The original Red,blue,yellow and green will be worth a lot in the year 2060.|||I think that each generation of pokemon games makes previous generation games obsolete but interesting to play. If I ended up playing Red Version again, I'll get a taste of Nostalgia. The downside would be, I'd have to deal with the inconveniences that are absent in the 4th generation games.


I still have my Red version game. I would think it could have some collector's value to it. I also still have Gold %26amp; Silver but since the biological clock inside the game is screwed up now, it's not worth playing. The Internal clock runs only while gameplay happens.|||My guess is that the oldest games, like Blue/Red/Yellow, will be rarer then newer games, as will the Gameboy Color be. But on the other hand, there's some PC gameboy, Visual Boy Advance, that is downloaded for free, on which you can play almost every Gameboy game you like. So maybe this answered..

No comments:

Post a Comment