Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pokemon games?????????

I wanted to buy the older games, like leaf green and fire red. But I was wondering if I will be able to transfer my pokemon from one version to another? If I can, can you tell mr how? Thanks. Note: will be using a ds lite, and would like to transfer them to heart gold later on.|||Hi


yes you will be able to transfer your pokemon


to heart gold providing your


pokemon don't have Hm's on them if they do


take to the Move Deleter's house in


Fuschia City his house is to your Left of the


pokemon Center..Oh but when you get Fire Red or Leaf Green


only 6 pokemon can be transferd every 24 hrs


but from Fire Red or Leaf Green to Heart Gold


you can transfer 6 pokemon as much as you like


be sure to give them the important items to hold


just remember once you transfer them over


you can't put them back..


hope i helped|||hahaha those aren't old! go for yellow, red, and blue

No comments:

Post a Comment