Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pokemon Games?

Ok. I find this quite aggravating.


I was very excited to get Pokemon Sapphire and I was like, cool new pokemon! But then I saw that they took out all of the pokemon from the Kanto region and Johto region!!


Is there a smart game out for the GBA that has Kanto and johto Pokemon?


Can you get johto Pokemon in Fire Red or Leaf Green?


What about Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald? I have no DS, so I think Pearl and Diamond are out of the question.





I just want a good game for the GBA that has Kanto and Johto Pokemon. I can't seem to find one and am discouraged.. :(





Does anyone have the entire list of Pokemon that are catchable (no trading involved) in Pokemon emerald? Or in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, or in Fire red and Leaf Green or something?





Thanks a lot.|||emrald has a few jotoho poke (sorry bout spelling)





fernie i agree wit u|||in emerald after u beat the elite 4 and get the natiional dex there will be a new section in the safari zone with a bunch of jhoto pokemon|||go to serebii.net and check it out there. it has all pokemon all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment