Friday, December 16, 2011

Are the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Games just as fun as the regular Pokemon Games? What do you think?

I like the Pokemon games, but now they seem to have a series of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games. are they just as good? I havent' bought any of them, but I am thinking about it. I wanted your opinion first. Can you help?|||Well your not a trainer your a pokemon and you don't get in random encounters. in my op pin yes|||i LOVE the mystery dungeon games.


i've got over 10 pokemon games, including emerald, sapphire, ruby, pearl, diamond, platnium, the list goes on.


but i have one mystery dungeon game - and i play it non stop.


the story line is the best, and the quality of the game is amazing.


the different options and the gameplay are just so good. i really can't get over the storyline, i thought it was really good.


its so different from regular pokemon games, and is just as good, if anything, mystery dungeon is better.


im looking forward to the new mystery dungeon game coming out soon - explorers of the sky - its gonna be good :)|||I think that the Mystery Dungeon games are much better. They provide more in depth things, and, like other people said, you're a Pokemon. If you think you need more info, just go to:





http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/game鈥?/a>





I think it will help. They are FAQ's about the game.|||well dungeon games are more mystery solving while trainer games are beat the bad guy type so if your older than 8 then i recommend dungeon games also you get to play as a pokemon in the dungeon games|||No in my opinion Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Games is boring.I prefer to play regular POKEMON GAMES

No comments:

Post a Comment