Friday, December 16, 2011

Anyone know of a Nintendo DS emulator to download to play pokemon games?

I have been looking for an emulater to play pokemon games. I miss playing them, but I don't have the money to go out and buy the games. So I was wondering if theres a simple website or way of downloading anything. Thank you.|||I use the no$gba emulator, and it seems pretty decent. If you Google-search "no$gba" it should pop right up.|||Well, we aren't supposed to provide you with links for the ROMs of the games themselves (it's illegal), but I can provide a DS emulator. I've given you two, you can choose with one sounds the best for you. I must also once again stress that downloading non-public domain ROMs to use with these emulators is illegal, and neither myself or Yahoo! Answers can be held responsible if you decide to seek them out on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment