Saturday, December 24, 2011

What's your favorite Pokemon games of the main series not the spin off titles?

Tell me why it's your favorite of the series and why you like that Pokemon games than any other Pokemon games of the main series and what's starter Pokemon did you picked in that region or games and what's your favorite memories of the games?|||My favorite game series was Ruby and Sapphire. I am a Water Pokemon fanatic, and in the third gen. games, it's possible to have your entire team a water team by the third gym. So obviously my starter was always Mudkip. Evolving it to Swampert with it's water/ground typing just made him a beast. My favorite memory was catching Kyogre and just destroying the Elite 4 with him and my water types.|||My choice is definitely Pokemon G/S/C and the remakes HG/SS. Well I like it because I really did love both the Johto and Kanto regions, and those versions have them both! So yea another reason is that you get to travel between two regions and challenge 16 different gyms, not to mention its own Elite 4 and a final champion. The starter Pokemon I chose was Todotile. I always choose the water starter no matter what version I play. I have a lot of fun memories from playing Pokemon Silver back when I was a child, I remember accidentally releasing my starter Pokemon and believe it or not, I beat the game with a Lv 100 Togekiss. I got it up so high because I got stuck in the part when you had to find the Machine Part in Cerulean, and since I didn't know what to do I kept battling trainers and wild Pokemon and got to that level.|||my favoirte main series game was ruby, sapphire and emerald becuase it the most fun memory of the game and frist starter was mudkip.


2nd fav was heartgold and soulsliver frist starter pokemon i picked cyndaquill.


3rd fav pokemon diamon, pearl and platinum frist starter i picked was piplup.


4th fav was pokemon firered and leafgreen frist starter i picked was squirtle.


5th fav pokemon game was gold ,sliver and crystal, frist starter pokemon i picked was cyndaquill.


6th fav pokemon game was red,yellow and blue frist pokemon starter i picked was charmander.|||has to be Gold/Silver/Crystal





it changed everything... I used cyndaquil because using totodile would have been too easy





My favorite memories is the endless amount of grinding i did when i found out about pokerus

No comments:

Post a Comment