Saturday, December 24, 2011

Are There Trainers you Can Battle More than Once in Gen II Pokemon Games?

I recently found my old Pokemon Silver, Gold, and Crystal games from when I was a kid, and I've been playing around on those a bit. I know you can register the phone numbers of other trainers, who will periodically call you for a rematch- but I got to wondering...





Are there any trainers in the generation II games that you can challenge to battle again after you've defeated them.. -without- registering the phone number?|||Yes, you might already know about this, but ever since I played pokemon silver like 4 years ago, I remember you can face your rival again. It was only on certain days like mondays and fridays. He challenges you right before you go up the stairs





Best of Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment