Saturday, December 24, 2011

What Pokemon game I should be a boy and a girl in of these Pokemon Games?

Diamond version , Pearl version , Heartgold version , or soulsilver version? When you look at the Pokemon from which game what do you think is a boy and a girl from?|||Well i think you should choose your own gender


I mainly do this on most on my game, the only game i played as the girl was D/P/Pt


I hated how Lucas looked like so i played as Dawn





Hope this helped


Mip|||I'm not exactly sure what the question is, but if you are asking if you should be a boy or a girl in your games, I'm going to tell you right now that you should be a girl.





What? But I'm not a girl! Why the heck should I be a girl =,((((???





Well, thanks for asking metaphorical voice! You should be a girl because girl trainers can train boy pokemon better. And a majority of starters have an 87.5% chance of being a boy as opposed to a girl. Thus, being a girl will make your starter pokemon stronger.|||my games go like this


Diamond - Boy = Scott


Pearl - Girl = Abby


Soul Silver - Girl = April


it doesn't matter what gender you choose just pick %26amp; play|||i say


Diamond:Boy


Pearl:Girl


Heartgold:Girl


Soulsilver:Boy|||you should be a boy.|||just choose your own gender

No comments:

Post a Comment