Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Well out of all pokemon games ( Adventure games ) What one should I get?

Basically I want a pokemon Game to get and I am not sure which one, I need some Opinions from some people who have played most or a few of them. Please help thanks a lot, Out of the games below.





Red


Blue


Yellow


Gold


Silver Crystal


Ruby


Saphire


Emerald


Diamond


Pearl


Black


White


And any I may have missed such as the remakes.|||Imo Black and White were the best. In pokemon games each sequel just rehashes the same themes, adds some new pokemon and features and that's about it. Black and White however have a neat storyline that isn't in the previous ones. Top that off with updated graphics, the pokemon dreamworld a plush online battle system for the wifi and it is pretty nice play indeed. If you don't care much for the online play/story I would go with Heartgold/Soulsilver remakes.|||pokemon black is a worthy successor to the original blue/red games. It has re-inspired my love of the series. Gamefreak and Nintendo in general has a fantastic way of knowing how to follow the same, popular, reliable formula with its games but innovate so that everything old seems new again.





@@@|||If you have a gamecube definetly xd gale of darkness , but otherwise pokemon black or pokemon fire red|||Simple answer: White|||for me it goes heart Gold soul silver white emeraled

No comments:

Post a Comment