Saturday, December 24, 2011

Where can I buy a GBA link cable that lets you trade between GBC Pokemon games?

I have two Game Boy Advances, and the old Game Boy Color Pokemon games. I need a link cable that allows me to trade between the Game Boy Color games. If you could give me a link to a product I could buy, or just give me the name and brand of the product, that would be great.|||any old GBC link cable will do. unfortunately Nintendo no longer carries anything in their online store for old accessories, so you're going to have to do some searching at ebgames, gamestop, ebay, pawn shops, and whatever might have it.|||It's impossible. And i think they stopped selling link cables after Fire red and Leaf green because of the wireless trader. If you really want to try, go to eBay.|||A cable like the one in the link below will be good. You just need to connect the ends to the system and then go into the trading room on the second floor of a pokemon center of each game (I am not sure that it is on the second floor in all games but all the ones i have have it on the second floor of Pokemon Center) I AM NOT TELLING YOU TO BUY THIS SO I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BUY IT FOR NOTHING.|||The only way to trade between 2 GBC games is with a GBC link cable and two Gameboy Color systems.





The explanation is on this site: http://serebii.net/games/trade.shtml|||I can sell you one. Do you live in New Zealand? We could arrange something on EBAY|||gorilla games they have everything for the old game systems

No comments:

Post a Comment