Friday, December 16, 2011

Who gives a darn what you people say, pokemon games are pokemon games, where can I find them?

I don't care what pokemon games are fake and what are not fake they're fun to play and I don't have a life so I have all the time in the world to play, but if you can't answer my question, do not answer.|||well u can get diamond or pearl at game stop or Eb games or any other stores that sell games. others r old u should get the new ones. diamond or pearl u pick im playing diamond so far good. its $34 from where i got it at.|||In the 90's|||if you want the newer ones you can get them at gamecrazy or gamestop, if your after the older ones (before shappire/ruby) try online at amazon|||just go to target|||Pokemons are pokemaons you are correct unless they are pokemons in which case they are more like pokemons with pokemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment